Men, close your eyes and imagine your daughter is dating a man like you. Did you smile? No, then change!
I get many messages from people with questions about various things. So, I decided to re-do my etiquette section Q and A Style.
- Q: How do I make an appointment with you?
- A: If we have met text me or email email@example.com If we haven't met you are out of luck.
- Q: Do you have reviews?
- A: Yes, 10 years worth of positive reviews can be found on eccie.net
- Q: May I ask for a menu of your services?
- A: No. This is rude.
- Q: How far ahead should I plan a date?
- A: No more than a week in advance. I prefer day ahead.
- Q: Do you offer overnights?
- A. NO
- Q: Do you take outfit requests?
- A: Absolutely I take OUTFIT request. I, however, will not change my hair, nail polish eye color or anything else. If you don't like my hair, nails, or eyes go see someone else.
- Q: Do you have a friend that can join us?
- A: I work alone.
- Q: What happens if either party cancels?
- A: I never get upset about someone canceling. life comes first, or maybe someone had second thoughts and anxiety. THINGS HAPPEN. I have to cancel. I offer $50 off the next session in this case.
- Q: Why are you not seeing new clients?
- A: This is my business. Period end of the conversation